I4 Property Group proudly introduces Premiere, its newest retail, office, and residential development located at 408 East Columbia Street in New Westminster, adjacent to the expanding Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) in the historic Sapperton neighborhood.
This landmark mixed-use development will feature approximately 10,000 square feet of prominent strata retail for sale and 17,000 square feet of premium strata office space (office now 100% conditionally under contract), below four-storeys of new market rental apartments (72 units).
The first project of its kind in Sapperton, Premiere is poised to offer business owners, medical professionals and retailers an opportunity to establish a presence in the City’s burgeoning IDEA Centre.
Construction is scheduled to begin in 2019 with projected occupancy in Summer/Fall 2021.
Premiere is steps from the popular Brewery District with more than 850 residential units and established retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart, Save-On-Foods, Browns Social House, Starbucks and TD Bank.Conveniently located within a five-minute walk to the Sapperton Skytrain Station and a five-minute drive to the Trans Canada/1 and Lougheed/7 Highway, connecting New Westminster to all of Metro Vancouver including The North Shore, Fraser Valley and The Tri-Cities.
Premiere will be located at 408 East Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC.
Premiere features approximately 10,000 square feet of strata retail for sale along East Columbia Street in the heart of the future IDEA Centre. The location is ideally suited for retail businesses including restaurants, cafes, pharmacies, grocery stores, beauty, health, fitness, spa services and much more. Retail tenants will join a well-established community of businesses including Caps Bikes, Sapperton Taphouse and Starbucks which cater to more than 3300 RCH staff and medical professionals. Premiere’s demisable retail floor plate is available for single or multi-tenant occupancy.
- Prominent storefront retail in Sapperton’s commercial district for lease
- Up to 10,000sf retail space available with various demising options (see floor plans)
- Approximately 31 shared parking stalls for retail/office customers and visitors (EV charging available)
- Rear loading via scissor lift from parkade with rear loading corridor including two bays
- Suitable for various types of retail, mechanical infrastructure in place to accommodate high volume restaurants and cafes
- Five-minute walk to Sapperton Skytrain Station and five-minute drive to Trans Canada/1 and Lougheed/7 Highway
2ND FLOOR OFFICE
Entire floor now under contract.